About Me

My photo
F A S H I O N . D E S I G N E R . *. A C T I V I S T . A creator of minimal, conceptual clothing for women. * graduated from the MA fashion, womenswear at CENTRAL SAINT MARTINS 2009. * previously worked for among others LUTZ, Paris, YOSHIKI HISHINUMA, Tokyo and has created costumes for contemporary dance performances in Copenhagen and in Tokyo.

Friday 6 August 2010

R E A C T . R E L E A S E . R E A L I T Y





T E E  by  P A R A 

organic Indian cotton, planted and harvested by hand, manufactured in carbon neutral facilities in India primarily using energy from wind power. labour conditions are recognised by FWF (Fair Wear Foundation), transported by ship to the UK, distributed through carbon neutral warehouses and offices in London. sold in London. 
25% of sales price are donated  to Amurts program for homeless youth in Romania. 


what's the story of your tee - shirt?


No comments:

Post a Comment